1. Give thanks daily.
2. Every so often, rub your thigh reassuringly.
3. Read something uplifting.
4. Give something to somebody–some change, a
smile, a hug.
5. Be sincere–don’t accept what you don’t want,
don’t lie about what you do want.
6. Cultivate the ocean in your body with care.
Don’t let it drown you, don’t use it to drown
Instead, use it to reach your goals.
7. Speak to people as if you recognize their
humanness, even if it is difficult.
8. To manage impulsiveness and impatience,
breathe in and out at least once and think
carefully about the message you want to get
9. When in doubt, hold on to your breath. Keep
your face soft.
10. That ocean again. Accept yours and everybody
else’s in whatever condition it came in.
© losethepaper, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to the author and losethepaper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.